Speaking Session – II
16-Apr-2017 To 16-Apr-2017
NIIT University Neemrana, Rajasthan, Neemrana india
About This Workshop
“Adopt the peace of nature: Her secret is patience”.
Well in this strenuous life, we hardly have any time left for the incarnation of peace, an embodiment of finding ourselves. But then who could make us learn it again better than our heavenly nature, which embosses undulating and flourishing beauty that tends to magnetize us binding into its ravishing folds, all that unfolding our mind and bringing us all that we wish for ourselves.. So to experience an ever-changing sun-kissed evening leading you to your introspection.. A journey to find your true inner-self. Come join us..!!!
The Asian Lenses Forum (TALF) co-ordinately invites you for the second “Speaking Tree Session” conducted by Air Cmde Kamal Singh AVSM (retd) on 16th April at 5:45pm. Whatever we are waiting for - peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance - it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart..!!
Venue: Speaking Tree(Behind Olive Street) .
Hope to see you all there.
Address : NIIT University Neemrana, Rajasthan, Neemrana, India
City : Neemrana
Country : india
- TALF - 1st Annual Conference15-Feb-2014
- Talf 2nd Annual Conference - Emergence of India as a Global Soft Power20-Mar-2015
- ITIHAAS NU Heritage Youth Leadership Camp23-Oct-2015
- Varanasi Study Trip27-Oct-2015
- Heritage walk in Delhi16-Jan-2016
- Young Talf Summit31-Jan-2016
- Talf Orientation Program18-Jul-2016
- TALF 3rd Annual Conference23-Sep-2016
- Heritage Walk at Alwar15-Nov-2016
- Study Trip to Jodhpur-Jaisalmer19-Dec-2016
- Visiting Jaipur Literature Festival 201721-Jan-2017
- Listening Skills Session -I30-Jan-2017
- Visit to White Rock in Aravali's05-Feb-2017
- Listening Skills Session -II15-Feb-2017
- THE UNCHARTED INDIA04-Mar-2017
- Speaking Session - II16-Apr-2017
- A Talk on "Japanese Way of Life"20-Apr-2017